Dalubhasang Guro (Expert Teacher)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts
  • Nationality:Filipino
  • Group Affiliation(s):Klasikal Ilustrisimo Eskrima

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (barracuda @ Dec 12 2007, 04:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just want to make it clear...mongoose style dont use any anting-anting stuffs and the art is taught free to those who are qualified (ask a real mongoose teacher for the qualifications). The art is simply a sophisticated fighting system developed based on the street fighting styles using the principles of how the mongoose moves. It is not also true that it is an official martial arts of a religious organization. The style originates in the Philippines and for sure those people in Luneta who claims to be mongoose fighters are fake. The ring weared by early original mongoose practitioners are not anting-antings or weapons, they are just use as identifications as mongoose practitioners in the older days. The martial arts Alamid who publishes a book is not a mongoose art.

If you didnt know of any real mongoose teacher then just stick to what style you are practicing since it is very difficult to look for one and you may be misleaded by some who claims to be mongoose practitioners or teachers.

Let us all forget about this mongoose thing because the art is not for acrobatic demonstrations or intended to be spread and taught to anyone who wishes to learn it. It is only handed over to individuals who are qualified according to the founders standards and qualifications.

Thank you.

I also doubt that the fighters in Luneta are real mongoose. The guys of Luneta are actual killers, seldom you can find that in martial arts especially newly concocted ones.
Also, nobody needs to forget mongoose because nobody remembers it.
Your Acts reveal What You Know and Who You are, all three are one and the same.

Klasikali on Facebook

#32 Lulod

Lulod

dumb ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts
  • Interests:bare hand striking
  • Nationality:Mixed Nuts
  • Group Affiliation(s):FTX

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Raul @ Sep 4 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also doubt that the fighters in Luneta are real mongoose. The guys of Luneta are actual killers, seldom you can find that in martial arts especially newly concocted ones.
Also, nobody needs to forget mongoose because nobody remembers it.

Your snake is no match for my mongoose.
You are defined by your actions, not by what you believe. You are what you do, not what you say. What you know and what you can do are two different things. Knowledge is nothing but commentary. Mindset is imagination. Action is reality.

#33 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,558 posts
  • Interests:Junglecraft.
  • Group Affiliation(s):BAGUAZHANG

Posted 05 September 2009 - 01:17 PM

for one split of second I thought this was serious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYEErDiBXPc
I have come across many many secrets in martial arts over the years.  They are all very different but they all have one major thing in common.  They are all very very simple.  The only real secret is that you have to practise your “secret” every day before it delivers the results.

#34 eome

eome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:None
  • Group Affiliation(s):Classical Escrima ng Binondo at Luneta

Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

What did i miss? smile.gif
If anyone wants to take my reputation, he will have to fight me with a sword - Grandmaster Antonio Ilustrisimo, 1979

#35 nosyac

nosyac

All Filipino BLADE Society

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts
  • Interests:Computers...
  • Nationality:Cebuano (Filipino)
  • Group Affiliation(s):Filipino Metal Alchemist (FMA)

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:53 AM

Ano raw?

#36 joey349harry

joey349harry

Baguhan (Newbie)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:lOOKING FOR FRIENDS AND DOING MISSIONARY WORKS AND SHEDING LIGHT TO PEOPLE GOT QUERIES REGARDING THE AUTHENTIC MONGOOSE MARTIAL ARTS
  • Group Affiliation(s):PBMA Inc, ARNIS DE ABANIKO KON GENERAL and THE GROUP WHERE MONGOOSE AND ALAMID ORIGINATED

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:50 AM

Ang authentic mongoose martial arts ay itinatago pagkat ito ay napaka delikado na fighting art. and mga umusbong ngayon na grupo ng mongoose, ang kanilang nalalaman ay tama lamang na makadipensa sa sarile. pero di pa yun ang tunay. wala pa po sa sampu ang nakakaalam ng authentic mongoose martial arts. Ang pinagmulan ng art na ito ay si ka koing tinuruan ny si ka lando parehas sila INC, si ka lando ang nag panglan ng art na mongoose at ang isang art na dinevelop ni ka lando ay ang alamid. ang klase na mongoose na  itinuro sa mga iglesia ni cristo ay wala sa kalahati ng tunay na mongoose ganoon din ang alamid. ang prinsipyo ng mongoose  na naituro  at kumalat sa ibat ibang lugar  ay exactong kabaliktaran ng itinuro sa alamid.

#37 acm_inimisor

acm_inimisor

Mag-aaral (Student)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Nationality:filipino

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (joey349harry @ Sep 7 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ang authentic mongoose martial arts ay itinatago pagkat ito ay napaka delikado na fighting art. and mga umusbong ngayon na grupo ng mongoose, ang kanilang nalalaman ay tama lamang na makadipensa sa sarile. pero di pa yun ang tunay. wala pa po sa sampu ang nakakaalam ng authentic mongoose martial arts. Ang pinagmulan ng art na ito ay si ka koing tinuruan ny si ka lando parehas sila INC, si ka lando ang nag panglan ng art na mongoose at ang isang art na dinevelop ni ka lando ay ang alamid. ang klase na mongoose na  itinuro sa mga iglesia ni cristo ay wala sa kalahati ng tunay na mongoose ganoon din ang alamid. ang prinsipyo ng mongoose  na naituro  at kumalat sa ibat ibang lugar  ay exactong kabaliktaran ng itinuro sa alamid.

Good day....

Pagkakaalam ko si Edgardo Ruperto Jr. ang founder nang ALAMID....

#38 joey349harry

joey349harry

Baguhan (Newbie)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:lOOKING FOR FRIENDS AND DOING MISSIONARY WORKS AND SHEDING LIGHT TO PEOPLE GOT QUERIES REGARDING THE AUTHENTIC MONGOOSE MARTIAL ARTS
  • Group Affiliation(s):PBMA Inc, ARNIS DE ABANIKO KON GENERAL and THE GROUP WHERE MONGOOSE AND ALAMID ORIGINATED

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (acm_inimisor @ Sep 8 2009, 07:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (joey349harry @ Sep 7 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good day....

Pagkakaalam ko si Edgardo Ruperto Jr. ang founder nang ALAMID....

A Godly Day Brother!

ang mongoose at alamid ay isang tao lang ang pinagmulan dito sy galing sa bicol.  ang mongoose at alamid ay ipinarehistro daw sa sec ng gustong kilalaning master. di naman talaga matatawaran ang kanilang nhusay at talagang magaling sila pero ang guro pa rin nila ang mas mahusay.  ako ay nagaral ng mongoose ng highschool  mga 20 yrs ago a ang aking guro ay naging mas mahusay pa sa gumawa ng mongoose marial ars na orihinal. sa lahat ng mga studyante  ng maestro ng aking guro dalawa lang ang naka perfecto at nalampasan ang kakayahan  ng kanilang guro. magkapatid sila. kaso patay ang isa. isa sa advance mastery technique ang mongoose ay wala na sa level ng materyal ng katawan kudi sa mataas na level na ng katawang spiritwal. kung saan kapangyarihang spiritual na ang ginagamit upang talunin ang opponent. di kapanipniwala? :-)  Sinasabi ko sa inyo mmaniwala kayo dahil ako mismo mabibiyak na ata ang utak  sa kapaparktis para lang magawa ang mga bagy na yun. kaya lang ang karunungang yun ay para lamang sa mga estudyane  ng mongoose na bukal s loob ang pagdisiplina sa sarile at pagkamaka Dios. Sabi ko nga sa comment ko sa youtube e: Practitioners of this art live a monk like life but insted of confining their selves to the monastery, they live their lives  among with the ppopulace to endure every temptation this world can offer. the authentic art of the mongoose is not for all but the cinematic art of mongoose or the level that is fit enough for self defense is free for all to learn. :-)

#39 raizen727

raizen727

Baguhan (Newbie)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Adventure, Travel, Martial arts etc
  • Nationality:Proud to be pinoy
  • Group Affiliation(s):Salt Of The Earth

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:01 AM

A new website is now available on the web posted Oct. 24, 2009 by the ones who posted it in geocities which is in the link above the forum. I was able to exchange emails to those guys who made the website and they did say that the highest learning is the mastery of the spiritual side, in which it remains a secret and that only selected individuals w/ the right character and abilities can learn it (only a handfull).
I used to argue online also about those people braging on which martial art is better but the owners of the website instructed me not to do it anymore because they will gain more popularity. They also said that some of the real mongoose practitioners are posting rediculus videos of their movements online just to lure those spying or researching on the real movements. Therefore expect more of those rediculus videos about mongoose martial arts to come. Peace to all

The website's new location is at http://mongoosevega.tripod.com

You all might wana visit it.

#40 torqui

torqui

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts
  • Group Affiliation(s):Kalis Ilustrisimo Headquarters, Kalis Ilustrisimo Quezon City

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (raizen727 @ Oct 26 2009, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just visited the site. There's a section there that shows the ring that mongoose practitioners wear. Umm... question: Isn't that the "Thundercats" logo featured there? So its a "thundercats" ring?

#41 burungkol

burungkol

Guro (Teacher)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Group Affiliation(s):Philippine Yaw-Yan Footboxing League

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:51 PM

i have to agree. those are Thundercat's logo.

#42 raizen727

raizen727

Baguhan (Newbie)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Adventure, Travel, Martial arts etc
  • Nationality:Proud to be pinoy
  • Group Affiliation(s):Salt Of The Earth

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:31 AM

Yes it is the thundercats logo/ring. The group said that they did have a debate on what figure to put on their goup ring. They  said that puting the mongoose head will make it look like a RAT's ring. Some of them wanted to put the tigers head until they ended up on just a cats head used in the thundercats logo to represent all cats.

Adding also to the comments on who founded the martial art, the group said its remains a secret. They also said who ever registered mongoose martial art in SEC are just frontage that the founder permitted. The registered mongoose or should I say advertised mongoose is still composed of different levels that are very effective in combat but the lowest level is still the most popular and is often found in most mongoose groups. The unregistered mongoose is the most elegant fighting style of all in which the greedy ones are trying to search/discover.

The way they planned everything is so perfect that those people trying to find the real movements will always be deceived or end up finding the wrong movements. Therefore I can only say to them "GOOD LUCK"  tongue.gif

BTW the tripod site has an extension at http://sites.google.com/site/themongoosegroup

#43 adipurusa

adipurusa

Dalubhasa (Expert)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Nationality:FIL-AM
  • Group Affiliation(s):Koronadal Kuntao

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (torqui @ Oct 26 2009, 06:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just visited the site. There's a section there that shows the ring that mongoose practitioners wear. Umm... question: Isn't that the "Thundercats" logo featured there? So its a "thundercats" ring?

good eye, torqui!

i never would have spotted that.

it's a pretty cool ring. if you like the Thundercats.

#44 datoq

datoq

Mag-aaral (Student)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Group Affiliation(s):Eskrima

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (raizen727 @ Oct 27 2009, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes it is the thundercats logo/ring. The group said that they did have a debate on what figure to put on their goup ring. They  said that puting the mongoose head will make it look like a RAT's ring. Some of them wanted to put the tigers head until they ended up on just a cats head used in the thundercats logo to represent all cats.

This story is funny laugh.gif

#45 Raul

Raul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:50 AM

I just remember what the mongoose guy said after he killed his assailants.. he said he used a technique he just learned to find out if its effective.. and its not a mongoose technique.

Klasikali on Facebook

#46 burungkol

burungkol

Guro (Teacher)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Group Affiliation(s):Philippine Yaw-Yan Footboxing League

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (raizen727 @ Oct 27 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did they ask the creators/writers of thundercats to have a written permission to use that logo? tongue.gif

#47 adipurusa

adipurusa

Dalubhasa (Expert)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Nationality:FIL-AM
  • Group Affiliation(s):Koronadal Kuntao

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (burungkol @ Oct 27 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (raizen727 @ Oct 27 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did they ask the creators/writers of thundercats to have a written permission to use that logo? tongue.gif

I guess this means I can still use a RAT ring for my style...   laugh.gif

#48 torqui

torqui

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts
  • Group Affiliation(s):Kalis Ilustrisimo Headquarters, Kalis Ilustrisimo Quezon City

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:17 PM

Umm... it also says in that website that the history of mongoose martial art goes back to ancient Egypt. Is that true?

#49 littlebadboy

littlebadboy

Guro (Teacher)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles, an avid Martial Arts spectator, and computers.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:29 PM

Based on the videos, I can't see the resemblance of how a mongoose animal fights a snake.

Pero ayos ito, my bike is a mongoose.  Hanap ako ng snake tapos sagasaan ko.
I miss Darna...
Academia LSAI

#50 AK-47

AK-47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,558 posts
  • Interests:Junglecraft.
  • Group Affiliation(s):BAGUAZHANG

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (torqui @ Oct 27 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Umm... it also says in that website that the history of mongoose martial art goes back to ancient Egypt. Is that true?

Everything's possible with FMA  biggrin.gif ....

From wikipedia:
Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics indicate that Sebekkah and Tahtib were the primary fighting styles taught to the Egyptian military. Royal families were trained in an advanced style of these arts at a very young age to deter assassination attempts. Much of what was known of Sebekkah and Tahtib have been lost, but there are still a few authentic practitioners believed to inhabit Egypt.

There is NO historical evidence to prove how Sebekkah and Tahtib were created. However, there is historical evidence referencing the Pharaoh Menes (c305-285BCE), who unified Egypt and his desire to have world's greatest army. Supposedly, he invited the greatest warriors throughout all of Africa, India, and several other locations in the Middle-East to train his armies. This was probably the catalyst for the first Olympic Games. Elements of these two martial arts can be found in the more obscure martial arts of the world; namely Eskrima (Filipino Stick Fighting), White Eyebrow Kung Fu (Bak Mei), Pencak Silat, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Hwa Rang Do, Ninjitsu, and various Capoiera styles.

More here about those obscure arts in another forum http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46196 .
I have come across many many secrets in martial arts over the years.  They are all very different but they all have one major thing in common.  They are all very very simple.  The only real secret is that you have to practise your “secret” every day before it delivers the results.

#51 arnis_estocada

arnis_estocada

Baguhan (Newbie)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Group Affiliation(s):philippine shadowboxing (arnis-kickboxing) association

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (weekendwarrior @ May 2 2007, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I searched the internet about it, and this is the only one that I found:

http://www.geocities.com/mongoose_005/main.html

People say it's NOT Kung Fu.

So is it FMA?

Why is it being kept in secrecy?[COLOR=yellow]

Some people say it's "cultic"...even "demonic."
yikes.gif  How true (or false) is this?

Do they believe/use anting-anting?

The website above speaks of a Mongoose group in Diliman (Quezon City).

Where and how could I/we possibly meet with these guys? (Or would they even allow "outsiders" to observe?)

Mongoose martial arts can be traced from its founder Master Luis Bulan of Bo. Bacacay in Bicol.  He named his art in honor of the ferocious snake killer, mongoose (sometimes called "Alamid" in tagalog), who subdues snakes, especially cobras, at the back with great accuracy (imagine how fast it was!). The art composed mainly of jerking movements (e.g. hand, neck and body jerks) that renders an assailant paralyzed or stunned for a few seconds thereby giving the practitioner an adequate advantage for counters.  Wrist, neck and body locks are among the most effective counters in its arsenal.  The flow of the art is continues from one movement to another.  It has 25 fundamental and 25 mastery movements.  It was meant for street-fighting purposes and not for sport-fighting.  This art was truly of Filipino origin.

#52 silat1

silat1

Dalubhasa (Expert)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Nationality:american
  • Group Affiliation(s):DTS, Reston Comjuka, Hochow Kuntao, Maharlika Kuntao

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:13 AM

While on vacation in the Philippines, I stopped by Mall of Asia's National Book store and naturally went to the martial arts book section where I found the book "Herpestes, The electrifying Filipino Martial arts" written by Valentin B. Borganio.  The preface of this book says that Herpestes is the name for a large number of small carnivorous terrestial old world mammal from the Civet family.. The Civet that is described in this book is the Mongoose.. In response to this thread that has been started, I will be posting a review of this book once I finish it and get back to my home base on the island of Guam.. We could use a few of the mongoose there on island to take care of the brown tree snake problem we have there..  I will then open this review up to further responses by people who so are inclined to..  Should be an interesting review..

From the Philippines,

Bill

#53 Sitbatan

Sitbatan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,664 posts
  • Nationality:Fil-Am
  • Group Affiliation(s):Filipino Fighting Arts International

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:23 AM

HERPEStes.... sounds contagious
It is reported that a man came to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) and asked, "O Messenger of Allah! What should I do if someone comes to me with the intention of taking my property?'' He replied, "Do not hand it over to him.'' The man further asked, "What should I do if he fights me?'' The Messenger of Allah answered , "Then fight him.'' "What would be my position in the Hereafter if he killed me?'' The Messenger of Allah replied, "In that case you are a martyr.'' The man asked: "What if I killed him?'' The Messenger of Allah replied, “He will be in the Hell-fire.” (Reported by Muslim)
http://sitbatan.blogspot.com/

#54 Raul

Raul

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:31 PM

Yan yata yung tinutukoy na libro ni tata tork!

Herpestes Martial Arts

Klasikali on Facebook

#55 torqui

torqui

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Raul @ Jan 24 2010, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Herpestes Martial Arts

No comment!

#56 eome

eome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:None
  • Group Affiliation(s):Classical Escrima ng Binondo at Luneta

Posted 25 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (torqui @ Jan 25 2010, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Herpestes Martial Arts

No comment!

Yan nga yun Kuyang Raul.
If anyone wants to take my reputation, he will have to fight me with a sword - Grandmaster Antonio Ilustrisimo, 1979

#57 steel

steel

Dalubhasa (Expert)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:FMA
  • Group Affiliation(s):FMA

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:11 AM

QUOTE (eome @ Jan 25 2010, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (torqui @ Jan 25 2010, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Herpestes Martial Arts

No comment!

Yan nga yun Kuyang Raul.

andito po siya sa listahan Sir.

http://www2.usadojo.com/pdf-files/FMA%20Di...-Registered.pdf

#58 lennon0131

lennon0131

Baguhan (Newbie)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Group Affiliation(s):KOMBATAN

Posted 13 February 2010 - 12:36 PM

mongoose is a hidden art of members of the iglesia ni cristo
and only a few members have any knowledge regarding this
art, because the group's sponsored art is called TRACMA
of Trovador Ramos, and is the art that is taught to members of
SCAN International..the security force of INC. Now back to mongoose
I have the opportunity to study it's 36 basic moves, and my instructor told me that
mongoose originates in bicol province..and is not taught and should NOT be taught outside the INC
the stances are low and they heavily
emphasize on footworks.

#59 joey349harry

joey349harry

Baguhan (Newbie)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (lennon0131 @ Feb 13 2010, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mongoose is a hidden art of members of the iglesia ni cristo
and only a few members have any knowledge regarding this
art, because the group's sponsored art is called TRACMA
of Trovador Ramos, and is the art that is taught to members of
SCAN International..the security force of INC. Now back to mongoose
I have the opportunity to study it's 36 basic moves, and my instructor told me that
mongoose originates in bicol province..and is not taught and should NOT be taught outside the INC
the stances are low and they heavily
emphasize on footworks.

Nice Post! Hi! I am not an INC but I know the original form of the mongoose and its not just 36 basic forms. this 36 basic forms  started only when  one of the student of Ka Luis  named Vergillo Bobiles (Sumalangit nawa) tried to register this art to s.e.c. and  but a mannual  of this art was not available. when they were interviewed only then that this 36 numbers came out but actualy its much more. Mongoose is just one style of its predecesor art named "LUBULIKAPASA" named after its Grand Master who happened to be an I.N.C.. ALMOSDEF or Alamid Mongoose Self Defense was the first name to be registered in the SEC.  But the author of the original form of ALMOSDEF is not Vergillo Bobiles it was his best friend whom he betrayed name KA Lando. Ka Lando was the only one of the student of Ka Luis who mastered all forms of LUBULIKAPASA. Sad thing is he suffered heart stroke and cannot dance the moves anymore. Two of among his students who mastered his art and one of which was my Great Teacher who passed away already. but the other one Master is still alive and kicking. I wish to unite all practitioner of the art  under  one dicipline and identety to make this another pride of the Filipino People. The art is really dangerous as it made all known martial arts  made to be  useless.  

#60 shuyun

shuyun

Guro (Teacher)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Nationality:pinoy
  • Group Affiliation(s):Red Dragon

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:11 AM

"Is it FMA?"

Well it's made in the Philippines isn't it?
If you hit him hard, where you want to, and get the effect you want, whatever you're doing, you're doing it right.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Visit the Red Dragon Website, Youtube Channel or like us on our Facebook page see Boholeyes